Keynote powered by CERT-RO
- Dan Cîmpean General Director of Romanian National Computer Security Incident Response Team at CERT-RO
Risk & Vulnerability Management
- Radu Stanescu Founder, Security Consultant & Trainer at Sandline
Securing mobile applications
Mobile applications are everywhere: no matter if you are using them to access your favorite social networks, or to plan meetings, we cannot live without them any more.
This puts a lot of pressure into making sure that these applications are securely developed: once they are “in the wild”, and being used by thousands (or millions) of customers, any mistake can cost a lot.
This presentation will show some common, and some not that common mobile vulnerabilities that Bojan’s team has found in last several years during mobile application penetration testing projects.
We will see what needs to be done to make sure that a mobile application securely handles data in transit, as well as in rest.
- Bojan Ždrnja Chief Technical Officer at INFIGO IS
The Importance of Building a Strong Security Culture and Awareness in Organisations
- Speaker LSEG - at LSEG
- Alex Polychronopoulos Head of Security Testing and Vulnerability Management at LSEG
Malware deobuscation: an introduction to advanced techniques.
- Alexandre Borges Director and Cyber Security Researcher at Blackstorm Security
Malware manipulated in Cloud Environment, is Dangerous?
During this presentation, I'll show how the effects can bring in inside the Cloud environment if was exploitable by Malware using PDF file, explaining how each session works within a file, what are the techniques used such as packers, obfuscation and more..
- Filipi Pires Principal Security Engineer and Researcher at Zup Innovation
Steganography and malware from scratch
- Juan Araya Cloud Security Service Lead at Tata Consultancy Services
That's Fantastic! A new method for administration of systems
Networks and systems
are getting more complex all the time. When the management of these systems
becomes too much, attackers are able to quickly... and all too easily swoop in
and find the flaws.
- Mick Douglas Managing Partner, Certified SANS instructor at InfoSec Innovations