Technical SEO for developers
- Martin Splitt Developer Advocate at Google Switzerland
How to build an online banking system
We will take you through the journey of Raiffeisen Online (from the beginning to now) - how we start, tips and tricks meeting business requirements, accomplishments and next steps.
- Robert Sumarocov Frontend Web Apps Team Lead at Raiffeisen Bank
- Alexandra Polisevschi IT Applications Expert, Digital Services at Raiffeisen Bank
What’s my app doing?
Since we started shipping applications to data centres that we couldn’t get access to, and devices we’ve never even seen, we’ve got pretty good at centralising the monitoring data on it.
- Mike Elsmore Developer Advocate at Logz.io
Fun With Fjords - Adventures in Server Sent Events
Streaming data live to the browser over the web is largely a solved problem.
- Tim Walls Group Architect at EveryMatrix
Tales of a Mobile DevOps
If you're developing mobile apps, you probably know what's one of your most important KPI: Store Rating. In such an environment, speed is key. You want to be able to iterate fast and ship beautiful apps to your users frequently. But with growing mobile teams, this is becoming more and more challenging.
- Nicola Corti Android Infrastructure Engineer at Spotify
Security in an Android App - A practical perspective
Developing a mobile banking app implies that you always take user's security in consideration.
- Florin Tiron Lead Android Developer at Raiffeisen Bank
Live coding server as a function with http4k
Http4k is one of the most underrated HTTP libraries. Live coding is always better than slides.
- Dmitry Kandalov Software Developer at Bó
What does HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 mean for Web Performance?
Patrick will dive into the details of HTTP/2 prioritization, how it interacts with the browser and your content and how to get the most out of it. He will also explore the various ways it can go wrong in a production environment and how to validate your deployment to make sure it is working optimally. He will also explore recent developments with HTTP/3 and the changes that will bring to the table.
- Patrick Meenan Engineering Fellow at Catchpoint